English Proficiency Course for Nurses and Healthcare Workers
This course aims to provide nursing trainees with the language and study skills to successfully pursue professional nursing and healthcare training in an English-medium tertiary institution.
- To develop control of Language systems in general (grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation)
- To develop active and passive vocabulary within the domains of medicine and nursing
- To develop speaking skills for effective personal interaction with lecturers, administrative staff and other students and for the formal presentation of information and ideas in an academic context
- To develop academic listening , reading and writing skills for effective processing and recording of information and ideas and the presentation of them for assessment purposes
- Listening and Speaking Skills
- Reading and Vocabulary Development
- Oral presentation skills
- English for Nursing and Healthcare Purposes
- Academic Writing Skills
- Study Skills
- Multi-media lessons
For group enrolment, please contact us for a quote.