English Communication Skills Course
The course aims to provide participants with the language skills and knowledge required to communicate effectively in English in various speech events.
- To speak with confidence and competence in moderate-level oral interactions
- To understand most conversation on familiar topics in social and academic situations
- To speak in public with accuracy, fluency and confidence
- To participate in group discussions
1. Listening and Speaking Skills
- Micro-skills for aural and oral fluency
- Oral fluency practice
- Pronunciation practice
2. Public Speaking Skills
- Giving Speeches: why and to whom
- Choosing a topic and organizing a formal speech
- Preparing and practising a formal speech
- Preparing for participation in group and panel discussions
Group enrolment. Please contact us for a quote.