Writing Effective Minutes
Eligible for SkillsFuture Credit claim and SDF Grant (Terms & Conditions Apply)
This course is designed to help participants write clearer and more accurate minutes.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- overcome difficulties in note-taking and minute writing
- understand the formats of different types of meetings
- use effective and accurate language
- Preparing for meetings
- Sifting out the important information
- Formats of note taking
- Types of meetings
- Using grammatically accurate language
- Using diplomatic and professional language
Who Should Attend
Secretaries, Executives and Administrative Staff who take notes and write minutes.
$230 per participant (inclusive of GST)
Schedule and Registration
Time : 8.30am - 5.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
Dates : 4 Apr 2017 - Register Now
3 May 2017 - Register Now
19 June 2017 - Register Now
Closing date for registration : 1 week before course commencement
RELC Building, 30 Orange Grove Road Singapore 258352
This course can customised for in-company training. Please contact us to discuss your training needs.